Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dell India does not support online payments

I was surprized when I was exploring Dell India website to purchase a laptop. I was shocked that a company like dell still has not endorsed web based payment systems on its website! The horror is that you have to select the equipment, you prepare the shopping cart but in the end, they tell you to call Dell customer care center and they will take the payment details. Funny isin't it? They could simply take payment through credit cards. Moreover I trust secure payments than telling a human on the other end whom I do not know. Maybe some day dell will wake up and realize that they only have equipped some e-commerce giants on internet and forgot to learn the trick themselves. 

At least I will not buy a dell laptop nor recommend anyone unless dell starts accepting online payments.

No comments: